Monday, April 19, 2010

I'm off to a good start

So it's been over a month since I last wrote in this thing. Figures I'm two posts in and already blowing it off. That's the way I work, I get all excited and then I keep putting it off.

In reality I have been working a lot of overtime recently as I was fortunate enough to owe nearly $3700 in taxes for 2009. 2009 was the most money we ever made, and a lot of those taxes are from previous years because there was something called the "School District Income Tax" I was unaware of. I lived in an apartment, I didn't know about it. And furthermore, I was figuring between local and state taxes, some money would find it's way to schools. I already have been supporting our youth, since my wife cannot resist girl scout cookies.

I swear. If things go all to hell, we could get a month on tap water and girl scout cookies. We're stocked. Just kidding.

Anyway I'll try to be better about this in the future. Eventually I may get one reader and that would be a lot better than I have now. I'm going to do a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment