Thursday, July 25, 2013

Back from the dead

It's been such a long road since I last wrote in this thing and I've left it for dead before it even got started. I was starting on my quest three years ago trying to get away from my employer and my job I didn't believe in, trying to get away from third shift, and I was set on doing so. But then there are two words that got in the way... "I'm pregnant!" So in the past three years I've had a hell of a ride and the most intense year of my life has been this past one (2012 into 2013) with the most intense changes taking place. I'll write about the different aspects of what's gone on from becoming a father... which actually coincided with getting out of debt.. until the hospital bill showed up. I debated whether or not to just start a new blog entirely or come back to this one and bring it back from the dead. Obviously I chose the latter since a lot of the things I'm working on now relate to the posts I had from years ago. I was just starting then and I got off track big time and my health suffered big time. I'm going to start posting about my journey and different aspects here. I'll try to do a few times a week, but with all I've got going on, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment