Wednesday, June 2, 2010

An Eventful Day Through BloodShot Eyes

Today I had a meeting with HR at my current job to discuss some recent issues. I didn't hold back as I have in the past. I am pretty set on leaving corporate America, or at least changing my current situation. I am pretty set to do something with my life that affects people in a more positive way.

The thing is, sometimes things need to be said, and the fact that I've set my goal to be out of there in 90 days (okay, now it's down to 80) so whatever happens happens, and I will deal with it accordingly.

I feel better now that I said my piece and left it at that. I then took our recyclables to be recycled and headed home. Fridge is still broken, home warranty won't cover it (AHS really sucks, and I mean sucks bad.)

This job hunt is taking up all of my time right now, as I am hitting it as hard as a full time job. I really want to be in a better situation than third shift at a job I hate that I no longer feel comfortable working at. Call it a "Crisis of Confidence" if you need to.

We have not shopped at the grocery store and are still buying from the farmers market despite the broken refrigerator. I'm starting to really like the ice maker.

I'll call a local repairman in the morning, I would really like to get this thing fixed.

1 comment: