Thursday, May 20, 2010

Goals

So life never EVER goes as planned and I find myself in quite a situation, naturally. That's the story of my life.

As of now, I am trying as hard as I can to NOT shop at the grocery store. I have to find a local alternative, or farmers market, or make it myself. That's the basic goal. But I don't have much time today, and I want to get started, so here are the goals that I am setting out to achieve in the next three months:

1) Do not shop at the Grocery Store, at all. Must find local alternative.
2) Avoid caffeine.
3) Bike and walk to as many places as possible.
4) Find a new job. Preferably with a local business.
5) Update this blog every few days with my progress and/or the story of how this all got started.

That's it for now.

Just got back from vacation, and we managed to buy locally from farmers markets and local vendors the entire time we were there. At the farmers market I mentioned my 'experiment' to one of the farmers and they said 'Thank You.' and it was very sincere at that.

But back to job hunting. I have a few legitimate leads and I don't want to fall through the cracks.

No comments:

Post a Comment